Custom Poster-Cut Wall Decal
Upload your favorite family portrait or artwork and make your own poster-cut decals These vinyl decals could be used as home decor, in a gallery or at your next business event. Simply upload your image and select your size. We will cut the artwork into squares or rectangles based on the dimensions of your artwork.
Decals are printed on our premium vinyl adhesive, easily applied and remove residue-free.
When you place your custom order, here’s what will happen:
• We’ll review your artwork for quality and resolution before we start printing.
• We’ll provide you with a digital proof upon request.
• We’ll size your artwork proportionally to the longest side. We’ll size your horizontal images according to their width, and your vertical images according to their height.
• Your order is printed in-house and on demand. And, of course, customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
*Note: Custom orders are not eligible for return.
• White opaque material (not translucent)
• Self-adhesive backing
Vinyl wall decals will stick to nearly any smooth surface including walls, glass, floors, windows and more. We recommend that your decals and stickers be placed on interior surfaces as Wallmonkeys are not designed for outdoor use.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
All orders are printed and shipped within 1-3 business days. Proofs are available within 1 business day from placing your order.
If your order requires a proof, production may be delayed while adjustments are made and your approval to continue is given.
*Expedited shipping is available upon request. View our expedited shipping FAQ here
Installing a Wallmonkeys decal has never been easier. Follow the steps below to see your new custom wall decal displaying in no time:
- Leave decal unrolled and laying flat. For sizes 36” and larger, we recommend that you leave your decal unrolled and laying overnight to prevent rolling.
- Clean and prepare your surface with a dry cloth to remove any dust or chemicals. You can use a damp cloth to help remove and grease or stains.
- Carefully remove your wall decal from the backing paper. We recommend having extra hands to help for sizes 36" and above.
- Firmly smooth the surface of your decal to the wall by starting at the center and pushing outwards. Remove and reapply corners to release air bubbles.
For complete information, see our detailed installation instructions here.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, our vinyl wall decals are designed for indoor use only.
Yes, any all-white background will peel away when the decal is placed on the wall. More intricate designs may require a small white border for easier application.
No, your entire quote will be on transfer tape, known for being extremely easy to install. The transparency allows you to see where you are placing the decal. Simply remove the backing paper and place the quote wherever you want!
Yes, a digital proof is available within 1 business day on request. Request one in the notes section at checkout.