Background from birch trees without leavesITEM NUMBER : GEN-10724
- Step 1: Remove your Wallmonkeys Decal from the tube and unroll it. Let your Wallmonkeys Decal sit at room temperature unrolled for at least an hour before application.
- Step 2: Measure to make sure you have enough room to fit your Wallmonkeys decal before starting installation.
- Step 3: Make sure the surface is clean. Wiping the wall with a dry cloth will work fine.
- Step 4: Carefully remove the Wallmonkeys Decal from the backing.
- Step 5: Start from the top, smooth the Wallmonkeys Decal onto the wall. Should you need to, you can always gently remove and re-stick sections to smooth it out. For best results, we recommend starting from the top portion of your Wallmonkey, and working your way down. If your decal is four feet or larger, we STRONGLY suggest you have two sets of hands for the installation.
- Step 6: Gently smooth out any bubbles in your Wallmonkeys decal. Your hand works best.
- Step 7: That's it. Step back and enjoy